Monday, November 9, 2009

i can't take my eyes off you...
when i close my eyes you are the one show in my mind...
i wish i could run away..i don't want stay at here anymore..
all the way i passed just remind me of you..
the way you look at me let me felt i'm the only one....
the way you holding me make me felt warm...
the way you hold me in your arms make me felt all of this just belong to me now...
i can feel how much she pain..
the memories just for only 2 weeks was struggling me..and killing me...

2 comments:

  1. babies kylie, what happen to you~
    seen your words, look like hurt and miss someone who is you cant love...
    dunno izzit correct, but dun be disappointed, love is a hardest thing need to learn in this wolrd, you sure will see many kind of man..but lasyly you will find a awesome guy for you ..dun worry, pass all your burden to GOD, HE will lead you, my sweetheart, mamy fren is care for you..you are not alone..okey^^love you n sayang ya~guai guai
    love viv~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. rili thx alotz =) n thx god to let me noe u guys..hugs....

    ReplyDelete